COVID-19 VACCINE INFO
Massachusetts Vaccine Eligibility
Currently (as of April 5th):
All of the above, PLUS:
- Age 55 or older
- One or more increased-risk medical condition
- Low income and affordable senior housing
- K-12 educators and staff
- Child care workers
As of April 19th:
All individuals become eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine on April 19th.
|To find...||Go to...|
|The latest general information about COVID-19||The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s COVID-19 Website|
|Link to Register for a Vaccine at a Malden Clinic (age 55 or over, OR age 16 or over with one risk factor)||The City of Malden's COVID Vaccine Clinic Website|
|Massachusetts-specific vaccine information, including the latest roll-out criteria and how to schedule an appointment||Mass.gov's COVID-19 Vaccine Website|
|Info about vaccine safety||Mass.gov's "Trust the Facts. Get the Vax" Website.|
|FAQ's about the vaccine in multiple languages||Mass.gov's COVID-19 vaccine frequently asked questions (scoll down to "Download this FAQ in multiple languages").|
|How to pre-register for a vaccine at a mass vaccination site||Mass.gov's Preregistration Form for Massachusetts COVID-19 Vaccines at Mass Vaccination Locations|
|Vaccination locations||COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments in Massachusetts (use the filters to find available vaccines).|
|How to get help scheduling an appointment||MA COVID Vaccination Help (translations available).|
|How to get a ride to a vaccine appointment|
We're here to help!
Still can’t find what you need?
- Call (781) 397-7049 to register for a vaccine with the City of Malden (you must be 55 years of age or older, OR 16 years of age or older with one risk factor).
- To get help scheduling an appointment, call (888) 4231-VAX
- For other vaccine questions, call us at (781) 428-0789, or fill out our Request Help form, and one of our volunteers will try to help you get to the right place.